by Staff writer
Igbos are the predominant people of South-Eastern Nigeria, known for their rich culture, business acumen and vibrant beauty!
To every Igbo person, these 10 foods mean much more than an ordinary meal on a plate:
1. Abacha Mmiri (Washed Cassava)
2. Abacha Ncha
3. Akara and Akamu (Pap)
4. Aki na Ukwa – Read more about this food in this story by Daniel Nkado!
5. Ukpaka (Ugba)
6. Aku (Fried Termites)
7. Oka na Ube (Corn and Pear)
9. Ede Mmachu (Boiled Cocoyam) – Read more about this food in this story by Daniel Nkado!
10. Ji Ahuru-ahu (Roasted Yam) – Read more about this food in this story by Daniel Nkado!
Which one of these dishes do you know and have tried?
One Comment on “10 foods Igbo people CANNOT resist!!!”
No ofe onugbu?
You even added termites to the list? SMH ?
Infact this list is not approved.