Fire incident at Big Brother Cameroon’s house, housemates run

There was a fire incident at Cameroon’s Big Brother house on Thursday while some of the housemates were cooking.

The fire occasion which was seen live by the show’s viewers happened in the kitchen while two female Big Brother housemates were trying to use the microwave.

In a short clip of the incident which has gone viral online, the two female housemates were seen running to safety after an appliance they were using burst into flames.

Watch the video of the fire incident at Cameroon Big Brother house below:

The Big Brother Cameroon reality TV show called Biggy 237 started airing on August 2nd, 2020.

The organizers of the show said the winner of the second edition of Cameroon Big Brother will get FCFA 10million (equivalent to 7million Naira) plus other gift items and a dream trip for Dubai.

25 housemates of Cameroonian origin are currently competing for the grand prize and the title of first Biggy 237 millionaire.

Read more about Big Brother Cameroon here.

Share this post with your friends:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.