Who is Obi Cubana?
Obi Cubana’s real name is Obi Iyiegbu. He was born on April 12, 1975, in Anambra State. He hails from Aboji Village in Oba, Idemili South Local Government Area of Anambra State. He is 47 years old as of April 2022.
Obi Cubana was raised by his parents Chief Alex Iyiegbu and late Mrs Ezinne Uche Iyiegbu as the fourth-born of five children. His siblings are Sir Nnamdi Chu Iyiegbu, Ike Iyiegbu, Adaeze Moore and Binky. Obi Cubana’s mother passed away in November 2020 and was laid to rest on July 16, 2021.
Obi Cubana’s marriage and wedding
As of the time of publishing this article, Obi Cubana is happily married to his long-time girlfriend, Ebele Iyiegbu. The couple got married in 2008 and has been together for 14 years. Their union is blessed with five children (all boys).
About Obi Cubana’s wife – Ebele Iyiegbu
Ebele Iyiegbu is the wife of Obi Cubana. She was born on February 26, 1979, in Anambra State. She is 43 years old as of April 2022. She hails from Obosi in Idemili North, Anambra State.
Ebele Iyiegbu is a graduate of Law from the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT). Upon graduating from the University, she enrolled at the Nigerian Law School, Abuja to complete her law degree. She is a lawyer by profession and also a legal associate at Bryan Micheals Associates.
Asides from being a lawyer, Ebele Iyiegbu is the founder and owner of the Kiek foundation, a nongovernmental organization that is established to improve the lives of the less privileged children in society. She also operates an event Company called “Party Managers Ltd” and another company called “Gift et al NG” which is based in Abuja.
With the influence of her husband, Ebele Iyiegbu has touched the lives of over 5000 street children and orphans in Nigeria through her foundation. She has also gotten international fame for her exceptional projects and has organized healthcare and nutrition projects for charity. She is often referred to as “Mama Boys” because her children are all boys.
How Obi Cubana met his wife – Ebele Iyiegbu
Obi Cubana disclosed that he met his wife while living in a one-room apartment in Abuja and they got married while living in a three-bedroom flat in Garki, Abuja.
The business mogul revealed that his wife wasn’t concerned about the money and they were happy together before moving into a three-bedroom after their wedding. He also stated that wealth does not define or guarantee the success of a marriage, adding that it only makes it easier. He always professes his love for his wife all over social media and appreciates her for sticking by him always.
Obi Cubana’s children
Obi Cubana is the proud father of five boys – four of which are his biological sons and the last one, his adopted son.
About Obi Cubana’s children
1. Alex Iyiegbu is the first son of Obi Cubana. He was born on November 14, 2008, and is 13 years old as of April 2022. He is a cartoonist and an animation artist.
2. Prince Ifeanyichukwu Iyiegbu is the second son of Obi Cubana. He was born on December 19, 2011, and is 10 years old as of April 2022. He is a kidpreneur and the owner of a pop-corn business called princeofpopng.
3. Ebubechukwu Iyiegbu is the third son of Obi Cubana. He was born on October 22, 2015, and is six years old as of April 2022.
4. Kosisochukwu Iyiegbu is the last son of Obi Cubana. He was born on February 26, 2018, and is four years old as of April 2022.
5. Details of Obi Cubana’s fifth and adopted son are currently scarce.