The BBNaija Reunion Show (#BBNPepperDemReunion) is currently ongoing and just like the main show, Nigerians cannot get over the drama and entertainment.
The housemates of BBNaija Season 4 (Pepper Dem) sat with the show’s host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu to talk about life before, during and after the show.
Here are some of the best highlights of #BBNaijaReunion show tonight, including what everyone said:
1. “I’m too original to want to act like another person” – Tacha
2. “I was a nice guy, until that boy Ike tiff (stole) my coin” – Omashola
3. “I wasn’t gunning for the ultimate prize, I only wanted people to see a tech queen and I got it” – Jackye
4. “If the Diane we’re seeing after the house was the one we saw in the house, she would have been a threat to Lambo” – Seyi
5. Tacha finally answered Ebuka’s question – “What are the characteristics of a winner?”
Her new answer: Confidence
6. “You mocked me at the auditions calling me names. I got into the house and you watched me for three months. That’s the plot twist” – Tacha
It seems #TachaThePepper was the high spot of the night. Her growth after the show is really commendable. This is easily evident in the mature answers she gives to the questions thrown at her.
Nigerians appear to be mad at Jackye for saying she didn’t go to Big Brother house for the money.
The BBNaija Pepper Dem Reunion Show airs Africa Magic Urban and Africa Magic Family on both DSTV and GOTV from 10:00 and 10:30 pm respectively.