Whether on or off-screen, Nigeria is full of extremely gorgeous women. Beautiful Nigerian women are found across all industries – movies, music, medicine, literature, name it. One thing Nigerian women are known for is standing out and this attribute is so easy to show that it feels almost in-born.
Wondering what makes a woman to be considered beautiful or physically attractive? Of almost a general adoption, it is believed that features like full breasts and lips, wide hips, symmetrical face structure, wide smile, healthy hair and clean skin are top on the list of physical features that make a woman attractive.
The list below contains ten Nigerian actresses aged under 40 that are considered to be extremely beautiful. This list was prepared and reviewed by the editorial team of DNB Stories Africa.
Note that actresses who are already 40 and above in age as of 2021 were not be included in this list. Actresses of dual descent were also not included.
Here are the top 10 most beautiful Nigerian actresses under 40 with their pictures:
10. Ini Edo – 39 years old
9. Mercy Johnson Okojie – 37 years old
8. Stephanie Okereke Linus – 39 years old
7. Toni Tones – 36 years old
6. Sharon Ooja – 30 years old
5. Ini Dima-Okojie – 31 years old
4. Nancy Isime – 29 years old
3. Adesua Etomi-Wellington – 33 years old
2. Rahama Sadau – 27 years old
1. Jemima Osunde – 25 years old
c. Temi Otedola