by K. Chitransh
NB: These lessons are based completely on my experience. You may not agree with all of them.
1. Happy people don’t chase people, they chase memories.
2. No matter how bad your relationship with your father is, he will always pray for your success.
3. Nobody gives a damn about your problems, except your parents.
4. Out of 100 friends you made in college, only 1 or 2 will remain lifelong.
5. Overthinking past mistakes won’t solve anything.
6. No one is busy. It’s all about their priorities.
7. The first-born child is always special to parents. If you are not the first born, then learn to live with this truth.
8. Most of us don’t follow our dreams; we only do the job that pays the bills.
9. Social media is an illusion. Do not believe everything you see.
10. People make the best mistakes when they are angry, or horny.
11. Hard work does not guarantee success.
12. Money doesn’t buy happiness, but it can bring down the price.
13. Do not trust people. We are all liars. Everyone comes with a mask.
14. Don’t depend too much on anyone; people always leave. Learn to live alone.
15. It is no need chasing people; if they need you they’ll come to you anyway.
16. It’s okay to be messy. No one is perfectly organized. Not one person.
17. Only you can love yourself unconditionally.
18. You can’t do everything in life, so make sure whatever do is worthwhile.
19. If you love something, set it free. If it’s yours, it will come back to you. If it didn’t, it was never yours.
20. Stop caring about people who don’t care about you.