by Staff writer
Here are 21 surprising facts you probably don’t know:
1. Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
2. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
3. Strawberry is the only fruit with its seeds on the outside.
4. Boxing is the only sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the winner until the contest ends.
5. The name of all the continents ends with the same letter that they start with.
6. It is impossible to lick your elbow. (Yeah…I know you will try it now).
7. Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different.
8. A pig’s orgasm lasts about 30 minutes.
9. Lighters were invented before matches.
10. 1 human sperm has 37.5MB of DNA information in it.
That means a normal ejaculation represents a data transfer of 1587GB in about 3 seconds.
11. A snail can sleep for three years.
12. Hydra – an aquatic creature is the only living creature that never die. It regenerates, replacing its cells with fresh ones.
13. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
14. An average person spends 24 years of their life sleeping.
15. A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why.
16. Turtles can breathe through their butts.
17. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
18. It is possible to lead a cow upstairs… but, not downstairs.
19. A giraffe’s neck may be long, but it still has the same amount of vertebrae as a human neck.
20. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
21. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.