by Staff writer
The Yorubas are the predominant people of South-Western Nigeria, known for their lush culture, hospitality and remarkable appreciation of the good life.
To every Yoruba person, these 8 foods mean much more than an ordinary meal on a plate!
1. Puff-Puff (Fried Dough Balls)
2. Asun (Peppered Goat Meat)
3. Dodo-Ikire (Overripe Plantain Recipe)
4. Amala and Ewedu
5. Ofada Rice
6. Ewa Agoyin (Soft Beans) and Agege Bread – Read more about this food in this story by Daniel Nkado!
7. Moin-Moin (Steamed Bean Pudding)
8. Iyan (Pounded Yam)
Which one of these foods do you know and have tried?