These days it has become very common for people to post and share website links and urls on WhatsApp.
Because most Android users usually have more than one browser installed, it can be frustrating to see your WhatsApp app always sending you to a browser you do not like to use.
To select or change the WhatsApp default browser on your Android phone, follow the steps below:
1. Go to your phone’s “Settings”
2. Scroll down to “Apps”
3. Then find “Chrome” (all Android devices usually have Chrome browser installed)
4. After clicking on Chrome, scroll down to “Browser App”
5. Clicking on “Browser App” will open a list of all the browsers you have installed on your device.
6. You can now then select your preferred default browser.
If at any time you want to change the default browser to something else, you can repeat these same steps again.