The Nigerian government has launched the NEXIT portal to enable exited N-Power beneficiaries to apply for CBN empowerment options.
The NEXIT portal was developed by the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs in collaboration with the CBN to enable N-Power beneficiaries who were recently disengaged from the program to log on and apply for empowerment options provided by the Central Bank.
The Honourable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq has urged interested exited N- Power beneficiaries to log on to the portal and provide the required additional information for possible placements into the various CBN intervention options.
How to login to N-Power NEXIT portal and apply for CBN empowerment:
Step 1: Eligibility
All past beneficiaries of the N-Power program (Batch A and B) are eligible to apply for NEXIT.
Step 2: Selection Process
Even though all exited beneficiaries are encouraged to log on to the NEXIT Portal and apply for any of the CBN empowerment options of their choosing, not all candidates will be selected for the CBN program.
Minister Sadiya Umar Farouq has stated that the NEXIT PORTAL will determine the suitability of each beneficiary for the CBN affiliated programs.
Step 3: Required Information
Every beneficiary will be required to fill out the additional information that will be asked on the portal such as place of assignment, role and your N-Power category (N-Agro, N-Teach and N-Health).
Step 4: NEXIT Portal Link
The link to the NEXIT portal where beneficiaries can input their login details has been provided by the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
Here is the approved NEXIT portal link: www.nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
You can visit the portal and login. Note that you may experience some glitches with the website or get an error message due to high traffic. The ministry already said they are looking into this.
Sign Up Instructions on the NEXIT portal
Please note you must be a Batch A or a Batch B N-Power beneficiary to be registered in the NEXIT Portal.
- Visit the NEXIT Portal at https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
- To make a new registration please go to Sign Up Here.
- Enter the email address used in your journey as an N-Power Beneficiary.
- Create and enter a new password for your registration access to the portal.
- Repeat the same password to confirm it (please keep your passwords confidential).
- Enter your first name as registered in your N-Power profile.
- Enter your surname as registered in your N-Power profile.
- Enter your BVN.
- Agree to the terms and policy.
- Submit your registration information with the submit button.
- You will be redirected to an email activation page. Please re-enter your email address and click on the Resend Activation Mail button.
- Go to your email address and click on the link sent to your mail to activate your account (if needed please check your email spam box).
- Re-login into the NEXIT portal with your credentials with the Sign-in button.
- Complete the questionnaire by answering all questions and make your submission.
For further enquiries or issues in regard to the registration, please contact the NSIP team: email@example.com.
The data collated on the NEXIT portal is to determine the suitability of the exiting N-Power beneficiaries for the CBN affiliated programs and is dependent on meeting the criteria and conditions set by the CBN for the said programs.
Please drop a comment if you have further questions or concerns regarding your NEXIT application.
The NEXIT portal resembles the NPVN Portal used for the initial N-Power applications. The NEXIT portal can be accessed with any internet-enabled device but you are advised to use a laptop when filling your information on the portal as it will be easier than using your phone.
Be careful to fill all information correctly as the information you provide will be used to determine your suitability for the CBN-affiliated programs.